Sky Tower represents an ideally located mixed unit tower in the centre of the up and coming CBD of the UAE Capital. The new downtown of Abu Dhabi will comprise of Reem Island and Marayah with residential and commercial buildings. With outstanding facilities and ideal location, Sky Tower has a number of units from 147m2 to full floors at 2,147 m2. Sky Tower is part of the Sun & Sky Complex which includes the BOUTIK shopping centre which hosts Waitrose supermarket along with several other food and beverage outlets. A five-minute taxi ride from Sky Tower is The Galleria Mall, which boasts the highly renowned restaurant chain Zuma and the French inspired Bentley Bistro. Other highlights include the newly opened 5 Star Rosewood Hotel as well as Sorbonne University.
- Competitive rates and flexible leasing options
- Easy access onto Reem Island from Salam Street Junction
- Strategic location at the heart of Reem Island
- Spectacular citywide views from every floor
- Ample dedicated basement parking
- Integrated on-site facilities
- Impressive Tenant Roll
- Occupational density of 1:12 m2
- Commercial Real Estate Ownership Opportunity
- BOUTIK Shopping Mall including Cafes, Restaurants and Waitrose
- Tallest Tower on Reem Island
- Prices from AED1,200 per sq ft
* Please be advised that you need to register your title deed with Abu Dhabi Municipality by 30th November to take advantage of a flat registration fee of AED1,000. Effective 1st December 2018, registration fees will be charged at 2% of the purchase price.