A secluded precinct adjacent to Al Bandar on the eastern side of Al Raha Beach development spread across both the mainland and a reclaimed island separated by a Grand Canal, Al Muneera offers 1,445 villas and apartments, as well as a commercial and retail area.
A private beach sits next to the island’s waterfront paths and promenades. Residents can enjoy breakfast at one of the many cafés along the canal, formed between the shoreline and the island, relaxing before their workday starts in the office complex, conveniently set at the centre of the community’s mainland apartment buildings.
- Five-bedroom luxury villas
- Four-bedroom town houses
- One, two, three and four-bedroom apartments
- 14-Storey commercial office building
- Bridge link with café outlets
- Waterfront retail
* Please be advised that you need to register your title deed with Abu Dhabi Municipality by 30th November to take advantage of a flat registration fee of AED1,000. Effective 1st December 2018, registration fees will be charged at 2% of the purchase price.