Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Aldar's Haven in Dubai: First Two Phases Sold Out | Aldar
#Aldar General News

November 01, 2023



  • 786 villas and townhouses sold at ‘Haven by Aldar’ on launch day
  • Overseas and expatriate resident buyers account for 77%, with Emiratis making up the remaining 23%
  • First-time Aldar buyers represent 85% of sales
  • The final phase of the development will launch for sale in early 2024

Abu Dhabi, UAE – 01 November 2023: Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) has announced today the successful sell-out of the first two phases of Haven by Aldar ('Haven’), the company’s first residential development in Dubai. Aldar launched 468 units in the first phase and due to remarkable demand on launch day, released the second phase with an additional 318 units. In total, Aldar sold 786 villas and townhouses at the development, generating over AED 3.1 billion in sales, and reflecting the strong appeal of the Aldar brand to homebuyers and investors. 

Overseas and expatriate resident buyers accounted for 77% of sales, highlighting Dubai’s attractiveness as a major global hub for property investment and long-term residency, while UAE nationals made up the remaining 23% of sales at Haven. Female buyers represent 24% of sales, while male buyers make up the remaining 76%. 

51% of all buyers are under the age of 45, indicating the desire of younger generations to reside in communities focused on health and wellness. First-time buyers of an Aldar property account for 85% of sales, underscoring the increasing scale of Aldar’s customer base. 

The final phase of Haven, which includes further villas, townhouses, and apartments, will launch for sale to buyers of all nationality in early 2024. Haven is the first of three new residential communities to be developed in Dubai as part of a joint venture between Aldar and Dubai Holding, a diversified global investment company with a presence in over 13 countries.
Commenting on the sales performance, Rashed Al Omaira, Chief Commercial Officer at Aldar Development, said: "We are thrilled to see the remarkable response to our inaugural residential community in Dubai, which confirms our long-held belief that new residential concepts are desired in the emirate by both local and international buyers. Our customers demonstrated their excitement about Aldar’s entry to Dubai by turning up in their hundreds at our sales centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Haven’s successful sell-out is testament to Aldar's track record in delivering high-quality developments, complemented by Dubai's reputation as an ideal destination for long-term residence."

Haven is a premier residential community rooted in nature and wellness that will offer an exclusive retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. Construction of the first phase of the development is due to begin in Q2 2024 with handovers expected in Q3 2027.