New limited time incentives launched at flagship golf & waterfront development5 year service charge free & 2% Abu Dhabi municipality fee waiverNew flexible payment plans International schools in community
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 10 September 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar'), introduces "The Cedars" a newly named community within its flagship golf and waterfront development, Yas Acres. The Cedars will put nature at its heart and is part of Aldar's strategy to create distinct communities within the overall masterplan.
To coincide with this, Aldar is introducing a series of limited time offers to make owning a home within Yas Acres even more attractive.
Not only will Aldar waive the five year service charge and 2% Abu Dhabi municipality fee, but it is also offering customers a new 20/80 payment plan, with 20% of the purchase price payable during construction and the remaining 80% upon handover. In line with Aldar's focus on delivering desirable destinations, the luxury lifestyle development features two school plots complete with sporting facilities, both of which have been acquired by a local investment firm.
The schools will cater for students from 3 to 18 years and be easily accessible to all Yas Island residents from their central locations in the heart of the Yas Acres development.
Located on the northern shores of Yas Island, Yas Acres will add, upon completion, 1,315 premium townhouses and villas to the island. Construction is underway on the three launched phases of Yas Acres, with handovers of these first 652 homes on track to commence during 2019.
Limited numbers of 3BR-6BR homes are still available, with prices starting from AED 3 million. Residents will further benefit from landscaped parks, running and cycling tracks, 'shadeways', indoor and outdoor gyms, community pool areas along with playgrounds, swimming pools, sports facilities and BBQ areas located in each villa cluster. A Golf and Country Club will provide further amenities including an events space and dining outlets with additional local retail offerings situated within the community. A waterfront apartment district with shops and food and beverage outlets is also planned for the future. Yas Acres is a key component of Yas Island's destination development strategy, and residents will benefit from being minutes away from the island's world-class attractions and events.
Yas Island is home to the Yas Marina Circuit, where the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix is held every year, in addition to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Yas Mall, and Yas Links Golf & Country Club. In July, it also welcomed the Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park – listed as a top global attraction to visit by TIME magazine 2018.