Following the instructions of the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA), we have updated the process for claiming Aldar dividends for the period before 1 March 2015. Kindly read through the information provided on this page so you are aware of the requirements to claim your dividends.
To claim any dividends for this period, it will be necessary to provide:
- Letter from the shareholder for re-issuance of the dividend cheque
- Valida Emirate ID and /or Passport
- A copy of Family Book (UAE National)
If you have a Power of Attorney (POA), you will need to provide:
- An original copy of your notarised POA
- A certified copy provided by any bank in the UAE.
- If the dividend cheque has been lost or is unavailable, please provide a signed Stop Payment Letter. Templates for Stop Payment Letters can be obtained from any of Finance House Branches in the UAE.