ALDAR AND MOCCAE LAUNCH REAL ESTATE CLIMATE PLEDGE TO SUPPORT UAE NET ZERO STRATEGIC INITIATIVE
• 29 companies in the fields of design and consultancy, engineering, manufacturing, construction, energy services, and facilities services signed the Real Estate Climate Pledge, which is co-sponsored by Aldar and the Ministry of Climate Change and the Environment (MOCCAE) • Pledge signed at meeting of National Dialogue for Climate Ambition, a platform launched by MOCCAE to define and advance the UAE Net Zero by 2050 Strategic Initiative
ALDAR AND MUBADALA TO DEVELOP NEW COMMERCIAL ASSETS ON AL MARYAH ISLAND
• The partnership builds on Aldar and Mubadala’s role in supporting the long-term development of Abu Dhabi’s real estate sector and thriving international financial centre • The initial office tower planned for development will comprise 37 floors with a total net leasable area (NLA) of 63,000 sqm
ALDAR UNVEILS FIRST HOMES DEDICATED TO HOLISTIC HEALTH AND WELLBEING WITH THE LAUNCH OF ‘THE SOURCE’ AT SAADIYAT GROVE
• The Source forms the next phase of Aldar’s Saadiyat Grove, a thriving community at the heart of the UAE’s cultural district, Saadiyat Island • Aldar’s first ‘Wellness’ development and a first-of-its-kind project in the UAE will feature 204 apartments and penthouses • Residents will have a cultural playground to explore with kilometres of walkways, running tracks, and beaches set against the backdrop of world class museums • The Source overlooks Saadiyat Grove, offering residents prime views of Zayed National Museum and the exquisite fountains that will become a statement feature of the destination
ALDAR SIGNS PARTNERSHIP WITH EMIRATES RED CRESCENT TO COLLABORATE ON HUMANITARIAN INITIATIVES
Aldar Properties PJSC (‘Aldar’) and Emirates Red Crescent (‘ERC’) have reinforced their long-standing partnership by signing a new year-long agreement to jointly cooperate on humanitarian efforts locally and internationally.
ALDAR’S 2022 SUSTAINABILITY REPORT UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF COLLABORATION TO ACHIEVE CLIMATE GOALS
• Science-aligned Net Zero Plan launched • AED 7.6 billion recirculated to the UAE economy • 42% Emiratisation rate in corporate workforce • Over AED 42 million invested in community support programmes • Improved ratings across three ESG global benchmarks
ALDAR BRINGS ITS NEW URBAN COLLECTION TO ALSHAMKHA WITH THE LAUNCH OF ‘REEMAN LIVING’
• Design-led residential development within Aldar’s Reeman master community launched in response to the growing demand for high-quality living • A vibrant community lifestyle, Reeman Living features integrated parks and other facilities that bring people together • 630 studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments available to buyers of all nationalities during the first phase from 18 March
ALDAR RENEWS PARTNERSHIP WITH SPECIAL OLYMPICS UAE TO CONTINUE EMPOWERING PEOPLE OF DETERMINATON
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) and Special Olympics UAE have renewed their strategic partnership until 2025. Aldar has been an official partner of Special Olympics UAE since 2019, offering broad support to the Special Olympics UAE’s operations and its sports, health and education programmes.
Aldar delivers record net profit in a year defined by strong operational performance and significant capital deployment
1. AED 11.3 billion of acquisitions made over 13 transactions completed in 2022 across logistics, commercial, retail, education, and hospitality sectors, as well as geographic expansion across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Ras Al Khaimah. 2. Transformational growth agenda is set to accelerate further over the next 12-18 months with AED 5 billion of surplus equity capital earmarked to fund a strong pipeline of value-accretive acquisitions.
ALDAR EXPANDS STRATEGIC LAND BANK IN ABU DHABI THROUGH ACQUISITION AL FAHID ISLAND
• Featuring iconic mangroves and over 11 km of waterfront, Al Fahid Island represents a prime plot of land nestled between Yas Island and Saadiyat Island • Aldar will develop a new prime destination with a mix of over 4,000 residential units and a range of leisure, retail, and hospitality facilities
ALDAR AND DIAMOND DEVELOPERS SELL OUT FIRST PHASE OF ‘THE SUSTAINABLE CITY – YAS ISLAND’ WITHIN 24 HOURS
• Sell out provides perfect end to Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week for Aldar with a number of sustainability initiatives launched • Over AED 1 billion generated in sales demonstrating high demand for sustainability-centric developments • 87% of customers bought their first Aldar property, with 24% of total buyers purchasing from overseas • Due to unprecedented demand Aldar and Diamond Developers have launched the remaining 352 units at the development
ALDAR ADVANCES ITS POSITION AS A REGIONAL ESG LEADER WITH IMPROVED RATINGS ACROSS THREE GLOBAL BENCHMARKS
• Aldar achieved an improved Sustainalytics ESG Risk Rating of 16.1 in 2022 compared to 16.6 in 2021 • Aldar’s 2022 MSCI’s ESG Rating upgraded to ‘BBB’ from ‘BB’ in 2021 • S&P Dow Jones Sustainability Index saw Aldar score 60 points in 2022 compared to 58 points in 2021
A NEW WAY OF LIVING UNVEILED IN ABU DHABI WITH LAUNCH OF THE SUSTAINABLE CITY – YAS ISLAND
• Aldar and Diamond Developers combine to offer customers a uniquely sustainable experience in Abu Dhabi • A live, work, and thrive destination with ample green open spaces, leisurely walkways, and community farming plots • 512 residential units available to purchase in the first phase of the project
ALDAR AND MUBADALA PARTNER TO ACQUIRE GRADE A OFFICE TOWER ON AL MARYAH ISLAND
• 25-storey Al Maryah Tower acquired for AED 450 million • Transaction bolsters Aldar’s commercial office portfolio and brings its total capital deployment into recurring income assets to AED 7.4 billion in the year to date • Deal is in line with Mubadala’s role supporting the UAE’s economic diversification, and the development of Abu Dhabi’s real estate sector and international financial centre on Al Maryah Island
ALDAR JOINS THE CLEAN ENERGY BUSINESS COUNCIL TO HELP ENHANCE ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACROSS THE MENA REGION
• Aldar is the first CEBC Partner member from the real estate industry • Supports the leading role Aldar is taking on climate action in the region
ALDAR ADDS LANDSCAPING SERVICES TO ITS GROWING PROPERTY AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PLATFORM THROUGH ACQUISTION OF BASATIN
• Basatin adds another key business line to Aldar Estates’ growing platform of integrated property and facilities management services. • Strong growth potential in Abu Dhabi and beyond as Aldar Estates’ comprehensive service offering and reach expands.
ALDAR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES ISSUES USD 500 MILLION 10-YEAR INAUGURAL GREEN SUKUK
• Issued by Aldar Investment Properties, an Aldar-owned entity, the Reg S green sukuk carries a coupon of 4.875%, with the transaction four times oversubscribed • Proceeds of the sukuk will be used in accordance with Aldar’s Green Finance Framework to finance green initiatives and acquisitions • First issuance under Aldar’s new USD 2 billion corporate sukuk programme
Aldar posts 22% YoY increase in Q1 net profit with record quarterly development sales of AED 4.5 billion and strong contributions from recurring income portfolio
1. Cross-platform growth driven by ongoing execution of development revenue backlog, strong quarterly development sales and rising recurring income from investment properties, reflecting the evolution of Abu Dhabi’s real estate market.
ALDAR APPOINTS BAYAN AL HOSANI AS CHIEF PEOPLE AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Aldar Properties ('Aldar') announced today that it has promoted Bayan Al Hosani to Chief People and Communications Officer, further strengthening the female and Emirati representation on its senior management team.
Abu Dhabi Residents Office signs strategic agreement with Aldar Properties
• Supporting Golden Visa applications in Abu Dhabi when purchasing property valued at over AED 2 million • Offers include priority registration at select schools affiliated with Aldar Academies, and benefits from Darna programme
ALDAR UNVEILS ITS NEW URBAN COLLECTION WITH MANARAT LIVING - A DESIGN-LED CONCEPT ON SAADIYAT ISLAND
• The design led urban collection was created in response to growing demand for aspirational living in prime areas of Abu Dhabi • Unique opportunity to own apartments with direct access to culture-focused, immersive experiences in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s cultural district, Saadiyat Island • Exclusive studios, one, and two-bedroom units for buyers of all nationalities available for purchase from 9 February
ALDAR ENTERS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH DUBAI HOLDING TO DEBUT IN DUBAI REAL ESTATE MARKET
• The partnership between Dubai Holding and Aldar further extends the growing portfolio and diversified offering by both organisations via development of three communities across 38.2 million sqft (3.55 million sqm) of land • The communities will be located in the suburban heart of Dubai close to other prominent residential areas and will feature over 9,000 residential units, with the launches being planned to start in 2023
ALDAR BOLSTERS ITS PORTFOLIO IN RAS AL KHAIMAH WITH ACQUISITION OF DOUBLETREE BY HILTON RESORT & SPA ON AL MARJAN ISLAND
• Acquisition of the beachfront resort and an adjacent beachfront development plot for a total consideration of AED 810 million • Transaction ramps up Aldar’s expansion and growth strategy in Ras Al Khaimah following the acquisition of Al Hamra Mall and Rixos Bab Al Bahr earlier this year • Adds further scale to Aldar Investment’s diversified portfolio of recurring income-generating hospitality and leisure assets in an established and growing luxury tourism and staycation hub
ALDAR TAKES LEADING POSITION ON NET ZERO BY LAUNCHING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN TO DECARBONISE ITS BUSINESS AND ASSETS
• Aldar’s Net Zero Plan is a first of its kind in terms of depth of detail and breadth of scope • The Plan includes a detailed roadmap to achieve Net Zero in Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 emissions by 2050
ALDAR LAUNCHES APARTMENTS AT GROVE DISTRICT
• Immersive urban development in one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after destinations • Five residential buildings located in luxury, lifestyle, and urban themed districts • 612 apartments with direct access to a culture focused retail oasis like no other • First phase will see the launch of Grove Museum Views, a 102-unit building located in the lifestyle themed district • Studios, one- and two-bedroom units for buyers of all nationalities available for purchase from 25 June
Aldar partners with Nobu Hospitality to bring luxury hotel and region’s first Nobu branded residences to Mamsha Beach on Saadiyat Island
• The agreement will also see the introduction of the first Nobu restaurant in Abu Dhabi • All set on Mamsha Beach, directly opposite Aldar’s Saadiyat Grove development and adjacent to the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi • The partnership further enhances Saadiyat Island’s reputation as an iconic and ultra-premium destination in Abu Dhabi’s cultural and lifestyle district
ALDAR PARTNERS WITH ADGM ACADEMY TO FURTHER DEVELOP LOCAL TALENT AS UAE NATIONAL HEADCOUNT INCREASES ACROSS GROUP
• Both parties will collaborate on a series of training programmes for Emirati graduates aimed at developing local talent within the private sector • Collaboration in line with Aldar’s commitment to investing in UAE national talent and supporting the Emiratisation goals outlined in the UAE’s ‘Projects of the 50’ initiative
ALDAR SELLS OUT ‘YAS PARK GATE’ AND LAUNCHES EXCLUSIVE STANDALONE VILLAS AT ‘YAS PARK VIEWS’
• Over AED 1.1 billion in sales recorded at Yas Park Gate • 341 Yas Park Views homes are available to purchase for all nationalities from 23 November • Final community of its type in North Yas to offer standalone villas in one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after destinations
Aldar delivers record nine-month development sales of AED 9.3 billion while transformational growth strategy continues to power strong performance across the Group
1. Execution of transformational growth strategy continues with over AED 11 billion in transactions announced in 2022 year-to-date across multiple geographies and sectors, including the AED 4.3 billion acquisition of the ADGM towers in one of the largest real estate transactions to be completed in the UAE. 2. Remaining components of US$1.4 billion Apollo Global Management transaction closed and fully drawn during Q3, including US$ 500 million land JV and US$ 400 million equity investment into AIP at 100% of NAV, adding significant financial backing to continue scaling up the real estate platform through further transformative acquisitions.
ALDAR LAUNCHES NATURE-INSPIRED ‘SAADIYAT LAGOONS’ COMMUNITY IN ONE OF UAE’S MOST DESIRABLE LIFESTYLE DESTINATIONS
• Expansive new community complements Saadiyat Island’s growing attractiveness as a world-class destination • Designed in response to growing demand for sustainable and spacious living, lifestyle amenities and customisable design • First phase launch includes 207 four-, five-, and six-bedroom homes available exclusively for UAE nationals
Aldar Investment Properties LLC issues US$500 million Subordinated Perpetual Notes to Apollo Global Management priced at a coupon of 5.625%
• Acquisition significantly bolsters Aldar’s ability to develop prime real estate on Saadiyat Island • Plot earmarked for mixed use development with nearly 2,700 units providing homes to over 15,000 people
YAS ISLAND PARTNERS COME TOGETHER TO RECREATE THE WORLD-CLASS DESTINATION IN THE METAVERSE
• The Yas Island Metaverse Initiative is the first project of its kind in the UAE • Visitors from around the world will be able to explore one of the country’s most iconic destinations across multiple leading metaverse platforms • A mix of interactive experiences, immersive environments, games, and one-of-a-kind events will provide users with a true taste of what Abu Dhabi offers in the real world
ALDAR INVESTS AED 25 MILLON INTO ITS RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITIES TO SUPPORT ENERGY CONSUMPTION REDUCTION
• Aldar’s latest retrofit project is set to reduce utility consumption by AED 12 million across 13 residential communities, reducing 19,000 tCO2 per year • Electricity consumption to be reduced by 29%, or 45,000 MWH of electricity per year • Water consumption to be reduced by 3%, or 290,000 m3, per year • Chilled water consumption to be reduced by 13%, or 11,800,000 TRH per year
ALDAR SCALES UP PROPERTY AND INTEGRATED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PLATFORM WITH ACQUISITION OF SPARK SECURITY SERVICES
• Aldar fully acquires Spark Security through an all-cash transaction • Acquisition further strengthens the property and facilities management platform, providing fully integrated services for Aldar’s growing portfolio of assets and for third-party clients
ALDAR LAUNCHES YAS PARK GATE ON THE DOORSTEP OF A FIRST OF ITS KIND FAMILY PARK IN ABU DHABI
• Mediterranean-style gated community located beside Yas Park which is in the heart of North Yas and set to create a new standard for parks in the UAE • Designed in response to growing demand for single-family homes and amenity-driven communities in one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after destinations • 508 homes available to purchase for all nationalities from 1 September
ALDAR ACHIEVES RECORD ANNUAL PROPERTY SALES OF AED 7.2 BILLION AND REPORTS PRELIMINARY FULL YEAR NET PROFIT INCREASE OF 21% FOR 2021
Net profit increase of 21% year-on-year, reaching AED 2.33 billion, supported by strong performance across the group businesses • Record sales of AED 7.2 billion supported by successful new project launches across varied price points (sales up 100% year-on-year) • Significant ramp-up of development fee-based business (total project back log of AED 41.1 billion), with over AED 6.9 billion of capex deployed in 2021 • Strong balance sheet and undrawn facilities with liquidity of AED 9.0 billion providing significant dry powder for growth
Apollo acquires US$ 400 million strategic equity stake in Aldar Investment Properties
• Apollo, through its managed investment vehicles, acquires an 11.1% minority stake in Aldar Investment Properties, a subsidiary of Aldar Properties PJSC and the region’s largest institutional-class real estate platform • Equity stake forms part of the US$ 1.4 billion transaction between Aldar Properties and Apollo announced in February 2022 • Cements Aldar Investment Properties’ position as the region’s pre-eminent real estate investment platform
Aldar reports 62% year-on-year increase in net profit as its transformational growth strategy accelerates
1. Aldar is delivering on its transformational growth strategy with over AED 11 billion announced transactions in first half of 2022 across logistics, commercial, retail, and hospitality sectors, as well as geographic expansion. 2. AED 5 billion of further equity capital to be deployed over the next 12 months. 3. Landmark US$1.4 billion transaction with Apollo Global Management provides significant firepower to strengthen and accelerate long-term growth.
ALDAR PROPERTIES TO ACQUIRE FOUR COMMERCIAL TOWERS IN ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET FROM MUBADALA INVESTMENT COMPANY
- AED 4.3BN (USD 1.17bn) transaction for a total net leasable area of 180,000 sqm marks one of the largest real estate transactions to be completed in the UAE - Transaction gives Aldar Properties exposure to commercial property in Abu Dhabi Global Market, Abu Dhabi international financial centre - Four towers were the first buildings in the UAE to achieve LEED Core and Shell Gold precertification by the US Green Building Council when developed by Mubadala in 2013 - Anchor tenants include Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), JP Morgan, Blackstone, Reliance Industries and Kraken Exchange
ALDAR SELLS OUT THREE BUILDINGS AT GROVE DISTRICT AND RELEASES A FOURTH
• AED 600 million in sales recorded at Grove District so far • 37% of sales were completed by non resident investors, 27% by expatriate residents, and the remainder by UAE nationals • Due to increased demand, apartments at Grove Gallery Views are now available for purchase by buyers of all nationalities
ALDAR LAUNCHES YAS GOLF COLLECTION – A RESORT STYLE COMMUNITY ON YAS ISLAND
• AED 1.7 billion development overlooking Yas Links Abu Dhabi • Designed in response to growing demand for lifestyle-oriented properties on Yas Island • Studios, apartments and duplexes with stunning golf course and sea views available to all nationalities from 23 July • 519 apartments for sale in initial release
ALDAR ENTERS AGREEMENT WITH EWEC TO ADOPT CLEAN ENERGY ACROSS ALL ASSETS
• 100 per cent of Aldar’s operating assets will be powered by EWEC’s clean energy sources for up to five years • Project will significantly reduce Aldar’s near-term scope 2 emissions in line with SBTi and GHG Protocol • Promotes adoption of clean energy and expansion of decarbonisation in the real estate sector • Strengthens Aldar’s position as a leader in the provision of green energy-powered assets in UAE
ALDAR AND DIAMOND DEVELOPERS TO LAUNCH THE SUSTAINABLE CITY - YAS ISLAND
• JV to be established for the development of fully sustainable community in Yas Island • 864 residential units and 3,000 sqm of retail to be powered by renewable energy to achieve net-zero • Construction to commence in Q4 2022 with a 30-month completion target
ALDAR TAPS INTO APAC REAL ESTATE TECH SCENE THROUGH INVESTMENT IN TARONGA VENTURES FUND
• Aldar completes its fifth investment into a global real estate technology fund • Taronga Ventures to introduce opportunities for Aldar to further diversify its business and increase technology transfer to the region
ALDAR LAUNCHES THIRD EDITION OF ITS RETAIL ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME “MANASSAH”
● Manassah 3.0 is inviting applications from retail businesses across the UAE ● Applications are now open and the deadline for submission is August 21 ● Participants to benefit from workshops, coaching, networking opportunities, and access to global strategists and retail experts ● Winners to receive equity-free financial incentives and a space at an Aldar retail destination
FIVE TECH STARTUPS AWARDED PILOT CONTRACTS THROUGH ALDAR’S SCALE UP PROGRAMME
● LlamaZOO, Darabase, Geotwin, Sook Space awarded pilot programmes with Aldar ● Sook Space and Metaverse Architects awarded pilot programmes with strategic partner Majid Al Futtaim Communities ● Selected startups originate from four different countries ● Solutions in spatial intelligence, blockchain, data analytics, and customer experience, as shift to Web 3.0 accelerates globally
Aldar reports 27% increase in Q1 net profit and record Q1 Group sales amid capital deployment and expansion
1. Record quarterly Group Development sales of AED 2.2 billion, driven by inclusion of SODIC’s strong Q1 performance and continued momentum in Abu Dhabi’s real estate market 2. Expansion of Aldar’s strategic land bank for development with a 6.2 million square metre plot acquired on Saadiyat Island during the second quarter 3. Strong liquidity position, with AED 5.6 billion of free cash and AED 4.9 billion of committed undrawn facilities
ALDAR INVESTMENT LAUNCHES LOGISTICS REAL ESTATE VERTICAL THROUGH THE ACQUISITION OF ABU DHABI BUSINESS HUB
• Acquisition of 70% equity interest in Abu Dhabi Business Hub comprises industrial warehousing and office facilities in Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD) • Newly set up logistics vertical will focus primarily on the United Arab Emirates, with the potential to expand into Saudi Arabia and Egypt
ALDAR LAUNCHES FAY ALREEMAN WITH VILLAS AVAILABLE FROM AED 2.7 MILLION
• 554 villas launched at Fay Alreeman following solid demand for plots at first phase of Alreeman II • Available exclusively for UAE Nationals with 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-bedroom villas on offer
ALDAR TO INCREASE INVESTMENT IN RAS AL KHAIMAH TO AED 1.5 BILLION WITH ACQUISITION OF RIXOS BAB AL BAHR
• Acquisition of ultra-all-inclusive beach resort for AED 770 million, with additional development rights for 250,000 sq. ft of gross floor area • Transaction marks the extension of Aldar’s expansion strategy in Ras Al Khaimah following acquisition of Al Hamra Mall • Adds further scale to Aldar Investment’s diversified portfolio of recurring income-generating properties
Aldar Investment Properties LLC issues US$500 million Subordinated Perpetual Notes to Apollo Global Management priced at a coupon of 5.625%
• The subordinated perpetual notes are part of Apollo’s US$1.4 billion strategic investment into Aldar’s transformational growth initiatives announced in February 2022 • The notes represent the largest corporate hybrid private placement in the Middle East and North Africa region, with the longest non-call period of 15 years
Aldar Completes the Sale of all Homes at Newly Launched ‘Magnolias’ Yas Acres
Abu Dhabi,UAE – 10 October 2021: • Over AED 1 billion in sales at the third phase of Aldar’s flagship development on Yas Island • International and expatriate buyers represent 55% while UAE nationals represent 45% • 78% of Magnolias customers are first time buyers of an Aldar home • Next phase of Yas Acres development ‘Dhalias’ being prepared for sales launch
Aldar to build on strong FY2021 performance with acceleration of transformational growth agenda
1. Sustained growth across Aldar’s diversified business, driven by the highest-ever yearly sales for Aldar Development and steady recurring income growth for Aldar Investment 2. Revenue backlog reached a record of AED 6.0 billion, enhancing future revenue visibility and predictability 3. Strong liquidity position with AED 5.4 billion of unrestricted cash and AED 4.7 billion of undrawn committed facilities earmarked to fuel long-term growth opportunities 4. Earnings per share of AED 0.295, up 20% YoY, demonstrating our continued commitment to delivering sustainable shareholder value
Aldar-ADQ consortium submits mandatory tender offer for up to 90% stake in EGX-listed real estate company SODIC
Abu Dhabi,UAE – 14 September 2021: • All cash offer of EGP 20.0 per share to SODIC shareholders values the company at EGP 7.1 billion (USD 453 million)
Aldar to Launch Magnolias at Yas Acres
Abu Dhabi,UAE – 22 August 2021: • Premium family villas in an established and sought-after community • Villas and townhouses available with golf course views in new precinct • Designed in response to growing demand for spacious and lifestyle-oriented properties on Yas Island • Sales set to commence on Saturday 4th September
Apollo to Invest in Aldar Through Landmark US$1.4 Billion Transaction
• Will be one of the largest foreign direct investments into Abu Dhabi’s private sector, reinforcing the strength of its real estate market and Aldar’s market-leading position • Apollo to take direct minority stake in Aldar Investment Properties with a US$400 million equity investment • US$500 million investment into a new land joint venture with Aldar for a portion of Aldar’s 65 million sqm landbank • Apollo to invest US$500 million of Perpetual Subordinated Notes issued by Aldar Investment Properties representing the region’s largest-ever corporate hybrid private placement
Aldar Achieves Highest ESG Ranking of Listed Real Estate Companies In The UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE – 3 August 2021: • Aldar’s ESG score has increased to well above the industry average for both Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) • Aldar further highlights its ESG credentials through its newly launched 2020 Sustainability Report, developed for the first time in line with the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) climate risk disclosure framework • Highlights include the reduction of energy consumption by 17%, carbon footprint by 13%, and water consumption by 9.7% in 2020
ALDAR RELEASES COMPLETED APARTMENTS FOR SALE AT REFLECTION II
• All 182 apartments ready for move-in during Q2 2022 • Stunning overwater location with unique views of Reem Island and Arabian Gulf • Features swimming pools, gym, yoga deck, multipurpose games room and kids play area • Choice of studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom units for buyers of all nationalities • Show apartment and completed units available for viewing once sales begin on 13 February
ALDAR SET TO DEVELOP ITS FIRST RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITY IN RAS AL KHAIMAH WITH ACQUISITION OF BEACHFRONT PLOT
• This transaction paves the way for a beachfront development with over 2,000 apartments • The deal ramps up Aldar’s expansion and growth strategy in Ras Al Khaimah following the recent acquisitions of Al Hamra Mall, Rixos Bab Al Bahr and DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
ALDAR TO BOOST EDUCATION PORTFOLIO WITH FURTHER AED 1 BILLION INVESTMENT
• Investment to enable Aldar Education to broaden the choice of quality education in Abu Dhabi • Increasing student capacity by 11,000 seats, taking the total to over 40,000 seats by Academic Year 24/25 • Focus on enhancing Aldar Education’s offering in Khalifa City and key destinations Saadiyat Island and Yas Island • 80% of investment already committed with first ever school acquisition, two greenfield developments, and expansion of two premium campuses confirmed
ALDAR COMPLETES FIRST INVESTMENT IN RAS AL KHAIMAH WITH PLANS FOR FURTHER EXPANSION IN THE EMIRATE
• Acquisition of Al Hamra Mall in Ras Al Khaimah for AED 410 million, with additional development rights • Significant transformation opportunity represents the first asset purchase outside of Abu Dhabi by Aldar Investment
ALDAR LISTS ABU DHABI’S FIRST REGULATED SHORT STAY APARTMENTS
• ‘Cloud Living’ offers flexible stay options, all-in-one pricing with no hidden costs or utilities • Furnished homes at Aldar’s “The Bridges” and “Arc Towers” on demand • Aldar branches into global short-term stay market valued at $116 billion per year • Aldar worked with Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi and Lavanda to devise a new regulatory framework that enables fully flexible short and medium-term leasing
Aldar Launches Saadiyat Reserve The Dunes
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 30 June 2021: • 83 four- and five-bedroom villas open for sale to all nationalities • Customisable finishes and specifications according to customer preferences • Prices start from AED 6.49 million and sales commence on 3 July
Aldar Announces Finalists Of “Manassah 2.0” Retail Entrepreneurship Programme
• Initiative developed to enable further innovation in Abu Dhabi’s retail sector • 12 finalists selected from 260 entries, including six tech start-ups and six traditional retail concepts • Winners will receive incentives worth up to AED 1 million
ALDAR’S YAS LINKS GOLF COURSE TO HOST MULTI YEAR TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR SPECIAL OLYMPICS UAE GOLFERS
• Aldar to continue its ongoing support for Special Olympics UAE athletes • Yas Links to host dedicated training and development programme for Special Olympics UAE golfers ahead of Berlin 2023
ALDAR LAUNCHES PROJECT TO REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION BY 20% ACROSS 80 OF ITS ASSETS
• Carbon emissions to be reduced by 80,000 tons each year • Electricity, water, chilled water, and gas consumption to reduce significantly • Project will enable Aldar to save AED 40 million per year in energy consumption costs • Project accelerates Aldar’s efforts to deliver on its 2025 energy and emissions reduction targets
ALDAR REACHES NEW HEIGHTS IN TWO GLOBAL ESG BENCHMARKS
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) has increased its ESG ratings within two major global benchmarks, the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and Sustainalytics, driven by a broad base of progress and improvements across its core sustainability pillars comprising environment, community, people, and economic impact.
Aldar Invites Tech Startups To Apply To Scale Up Programme As Shift To Web 3.0 Accelerates Globally
• The equity-free programme enables tech startups from around the world to access the UAE market • Targeting web 3.0, blockchain, data analytics, and customer experience focused solutions • Up to three startups will secure commercial pilot contracts with Aldar • Majid Al Futtaim Communities joins the programme as a strategic partner and will provide up to two startups with pilot contracts • Applications for the programme are open until 5 February 2022
Aldar secures Egyptian real estate platform alongside strategic partner ADQ as majority shareholders in SODIC
• Aldar-ADQ consortium will own 85.52% of SODIC’s outstanding share capital • Consortium enters as a long-term strategic equity partner to help guide future growth
Aldar becomes the First Real Estate Company in the GCC to Adopt EPRA Best Practice Disclosures
• Adoption of EPRA best practice guidelines reinforces Aldar’s commitment to best-in-class reporting standards to provide investors and stakeholders with greater transparency and consistency in financial disclosures • EPRA disclosures expected to attract a wider audience of international real estate investors into Aldar shares and increase the profile of the regional real estate sector
Majid Al Futtaim and Aldar aim to become First Developers in UAE to digitalise real estate sales transactions
MOU signed between both entities on innovation, customer experience, digital transformation and sustainable practices in the real estate sector
Aldar to Create 1,000 Jobs For UAE Nationals By 2026 in Line With ‘Projects Of The 50’ Nafis Programme
• Aldar to provide career opportunities for 200 locals each year for the next five years • Roles to be created in investment and development management, education, retail, customer management and hospitality amongst others • Amongst UAE private sector organisations Aldar is one of the largest employers of local talent representing 33.5% of its workforce • More than 100 UAE nationals added to Aldar’s workforce in the past 2 years • Half of Aldar’s executive team are UAE nationals as well as 32% of department heads
AED 500 Million Redevelopment Plan Unveiled to Redefine Retail Experience at Yas Mall
• Redesign and refurbish key areas to deliver a new and diversified offering • Repurpose 40% gross leasable area to create high impact experiential retail, F&B, and office spaces • Introduce 100+ new stores and innovative concepts that will enrich the retail experience and cater to evolving customer needs • Reduce carbon footprint by 59 tons per year and improve the mall’s recycling rate to 40% • Plan to be completed in phases over 12-18 months, with works commencing in March 2021
Aldar sustains growth momentum with 15% rise in gross profit, as development sales surge to a record AED 2.35 bn
Sustained growth momentum across Aldar’s diversified businesses, driven by another quarter of record development sales, increased fee income from management of third-party projects and stable recurring income generated by Aldar Investment
Aldar Estates accelerates growth and widens reach through acquisition of Asteco Property Management
Aldar Estates, a recently established estate management company that consolidated Aldar Properties’ retail operations alongside existing residential and commercial real estate operations managed by “Provis Estate Management”, has acquired the award-winning full-service real estate services company Asteco Property Management LLC and all its branches across Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Aldar Sells Out Exclusive Waterfront Land Plots at Al Gurm
Abu Dhabi, UAE – 2 August 2021: Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) has announced the sell-out of land plots at the second phase of Al Gurm, the luxurious and secluded beachfront community on the South-West side of Abu Dhabi’s main island.
Aldar Announces New Group Operating Model As It Embarks On The Next Phase Of Growth
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) has adopted a new group operating model to drive the next phase of growth, which will focus on enhancing the customer experience, digital transformation, operational efficiency, and sustainability.
Aldar Sells Out Saadiyat Reserve The Dunes
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7 July 2021: • 83 high quality villas sold at Aldar’s latest development on Saadiyat Island • Sell out follows the success of Saadiyat Reserve’s first two phases of villa plots • Demand was driven by stunning design, prime location and Aldar’s reputation • Buyers represent 14 countries with women completing 25% of transactions • 50% of buyers are first time purchasers of an Aldar home
Abu Dhabi Executive Council approves capital projects framework between Abu Dhabi Government and Aldar Properties
The Abu Dhabi Executive Council has approved a framework between Abu Dhabi Government and Aldar Properties for the development of capital projects in the emirate
Aldar Signs Agreement with HSBC to Become The First Mena Real Estate Company to Secure Sustainability-Linked Loan
● AED 300 million five-year loan linked to sustainability performance targets ● Interest margin will be adjusted annually in line with targets on energy and water intensity, waste recycling and worker welfare
Aldars Noya Luma Development on Yas Island Sells Out in 4 Hours
Abu Dhabi, UAE – 30 May 2021: • Over AED 560 million generated in sales and buyers represent 24 nationalities • 53% of buyers are under the age of 40 while women account for 31% of total purchases • More than AED 2.5 billion in sales across Noya, Noya Viva and Noya Luma in the past six months
Aldar Launches ‘Noya Luma’ On Yas Island Following Rapid Sale Of First Two Phases
Following the success of the first two phases of its Noya development, Aldar Properties has announced the launch of 189 standalone villas at Noya Luma on Yas Island. Noya Luma sits adjacent to the rest of the Noya community on the north side of the island and is open to buyers from all nationalities on a freehold basis.
Aldar Q1 net profit grows 80% to AED 544 million as development business outperforms
Revenue for quarter ended 31 March 2021 increased 16% year on year (YoY) to AED 2.0 billion and gross profit rose 11% to AED 776 million Strong Group financial performance driven by a 47% YoY increase in revenue at Aldar Development, while Aldar Investment recorded stable recurring income.
Aldar Partners with Global Venture Capital Firm Fifth Wall to Invest in European Proptech Fund
● Investment to go into Fifth Wall’s European Real Estate Technology Fund ● Fifth Wall is the world’s largest venture capital firm focused on PropTech ● Aldar is the first limited partner (LP) from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to invest in the fund ● Partnership to give Aldar access to the latest technologies and trends that are driving the evolution of the real estate sector in Europe
Aldar Boosts Emiratisation Efforts through MoU with Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
• Aldar commits to recruiting over 50 UAE nationals during 2021 as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to supporting Emirati talent. • Aldar among first private sector companies to participate in the UAE’s 2021 Emiratisation initiatives.
Aldar’s Yas Island Development ‘Noya Viva’ Sells Out in less than 48 Hours
• Over AED 1 billion generated in sales at Noya Viva • Buyers represent 33 countries with 61% of units purchased by UAE nationals • 26% of sales at Noya Viva completed by female buyers • 42% of buyers are under 40 years of age • 63% of customers are buying their first Aldar property
Aldar Launches Second Cycle of its Highly Successful “Manassah” Entrepreneurship Programme
· Manassah 2.0 to enable further innovation in Abu Dhabi’s retail sector · Winners of Manassah 2.0 will receive incentives worth up to AED 1 million · Manassah 2.0 is inviting applications from retail businesses across the GCC and is launching an exclusive youth-focused initiative with Aldar Academies
Aldar offers customers the possibility to pay rent by credit card
Initiative will increase convenience and flexibility for customers renting Aldar properties
Alpha Dhabi Holding subsidiary, Sublime Commercial Investment, acquires AED 3.5 billion strategic stake in Aldar from Mubadala
• 12.21% strategic stake bought at 3.67aed/share • Mubadala remains a strategic shareholder at 25% • One of the largest private share purchases in a UAE-listed company
Etihad airways and Aldar retail sign major partnership agreement
Iconic Abu Dhabi brands sign major agreement allowing Etihad Guest members to earn and spend miles with their Visa cards while shopping at Yas Mall, Al Jimi Mall and World Trade Center
Resignation of a member of the Company’s Board of Directors
Kindly be informed that Mr. Mansour Mohamed Al Mulla has resigned from his position as a Director in the Board of Directors & the Board Sub-Committees of the Company effective from 28th February 2021 and Mr. Khalifa Abdulla Khamis Al Romaithi has been appointed as a replacement.
Aldar education launches initiative to support parents
Aldar Properties ("Aldar") announced today a new initiative that extends support to the families of all students enrolled in Aldar Academies and Cranleigh Abu Dhabi that are part of Aldar Education's portfolio
Aldar employees contribute AED 1 million to the 'TOGETHER WE ARE GOOD' programme launched by MA'AN
'Together We Are Good' is the first project of Ma'an's recently launched 'Social Fund', the official government channel to receive contributions from the community to tackle pressing social challenges.
85% of Aldar’s workforce choosing to vaccinate against Covid-19 so far
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) has announced that 85% of its workforce has chosen to vaccinate against Covid-19 so far, with over 19,000 people having received a Covid-19 vaccine dose in less than a month. This includes Aldar’s executive management, employees working at Headquarters and Aldar Estates and those across the Company’s entire portfolio of malls, hotels and schools.
Aldar Launches the "Aldar Scale Up Programme" for Proptech Startups
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) announced the launch of its corporate innovation programme, Aldar Scale Up, in partnership with startAD, the Abu Dhabi-based global accelerator at NYU Abu Dhabi and powered by its partner Tamkeen.
Aldar applauds government stimulus and announces key programmes for customers, communities and partners
Programmes totalling AED 100 million aimed at supporting residential communities, schools, retail partners, and home buyers
Aldar partners with leading financial institutions for limited time exclusive home finance offer with rates from 2.99%
Offer valid until 31st March 2020- Abu Dhabi Finance and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank chosen as key lending partners for Aldar
Aldar successfully concludes first cycle of “manassah” entrepreneurship programme
Aldar Properties (‘Aldar’) is proud to announce the winners of its first Manassah programme – an entrepreneurship competition aimed at nurturing home-grown talent and supporting the UAE’s most ambitious retail and F&B entrepreneurs
Aldar Properties sells Abu Dhabi Golf Complex including the Westin Hotel for AED 180 million
Divestment is in line with Aldar’s asset management strategy to actively pursue profitable investment exits and redeploy capital into growth opportunities
Aldar signs agreement with Tabreed to sell Abu Dhabi district cooling assets for AED 963 million
Divestment of Saadiyat Cooling and Saadiyat District Cooling is in line with Aldar’s asset management strategy to actively pursue profitable investment exits and redeploy capital into growth opportunities.
Aldar Q3 2020 revenue up 30% to AED 2.1 billion and net profit up 8% to AED 416 million driven by record quarter for development business
Strong financial performance reflects the strength of Aldar’s diversified business structure
The Executive Committee of Abu Dhabi directs the development of a public private partnership framework to implement capital projects in the emirate
ADQ and Aldar sign MOU to develop and manage government capital projects
Aldar announces “manassah” enterpreneurship competition finalists
Abu Dhabi - UAE, [XX] February 2020: Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') is proud to announce seven finalists for its Manassah entrepreneurship competition designed to support the UAE's most ambitious retail and F&B entrepreneurs.
Aldar unveils 'DARNA' digital loyalty programme
A first of its kind for Abu Dhabi, Darna is the UAE’s most diverse and flexible loyalty programme
Aldar makes strong progress on sustainability agenda and launches ambitious new commitments
Aldar issues second sustainability report including progress made in 2019 across Economy, Community, People and Environment pillars
Aldar hotels gain 'GO SAFE' certification from department of culture and tourism
First company in Abu Dhabi to have a portfolio of hotels certified as Go Safe-compliant
Aldar Contributes Aed 36 Million To Sandooq Al Watan – Total Contributions Now Reach Aed 120 Million
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') announced today that, in line with its sustainability agenda and its commitment to supporting future generations of UAE Nationals, it is contributing AED 36 million to Sandooq Al Watan – the UAE's National fund, taking its total contributions to AED 120 million.
Aldar Announces Attractive Offers On 10 Prime Developments In Abu Dhabi
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') announced today a set of exceptional promotions that are offered for the first time on 10 of its leading residential developments in Abu Dhabi. Customers taking advantage of the offers will benefit from a significant 10% discount on unit prices and a 2% waiver on registration fees. Buyers will also receive remarkable benefits for a period of 10 years, including a 100% waiver on service charges, complimentary home maintenance, and free membership to Yas Island's popular theme parks.
Aldar records 21% revenue growth to AED 2.01 billion in Q2 2020 driven by strong development business performance
Aldar's sustainable and diversified business structure supports its ability to create value and maintain resilience through market cycles
Strategic Aldar education teacher training partnership with Mohammed V university Abu Dhabi celebrates first class of Emirati and GCC graduates
New strategic partnership focused on developing Emiratis and nationals from sister GCC countries into tomorrow's teaching professionals completes its first phase• More than 80 trainees graduated today from the inaugural Teacher Introductory Training programme, with a view to training more than 300 young graduates from the UAE during a longer-term programme
Aldar partners with ADCB, ABID and FAB to offer an exceptional home offer for Aldar customers with 3 and 5 years fixed rates at 1.99%
Limited time offer available for 30 days• 1.99% fixed rate offer available for three or five years with no application or valuation fees*• Offer applies to customers at Yas Acres, The Bridges, Mamsha and Jawaher• Virtual home tours and handovers available to customers
Abu Dhabi Government Partners With Aldar To Deliver Projects Worth Aed 5 Billion
In line with the vision of Abu Dhabi to become one of the best places in the world to do business, invest, work, live and visit, multiple Abu Dhabi Government entities have partnered with Aldar Properties (“Aldar”) to deliver social, economic and infrastructure projects worth AED 5 billion across a number of key destinations in the Emirate.
Sandooq Al Watan Provides 10,000 Laptops to School and University Students to Support Distance Learning
In line with the UAE's vision which adopts education as the foundation of achieving a leading position across various sectors, the initiative is designed to provide school and university students with laptops to enhance their distance learning experience, in line with the preventive and precautionary measures taken by UAE government to protect the public health.
Aldar holds AGM via video conference
'Together We Are Good' is the first project of Ma'an's recently launched 'Social Fund', the official government channel to receive contributions from the community to tackle pressing social challenges.
Aldar Finalises Major 23 Store Lease Agreement with Apparel Group
Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") retail portfolio, has finalised a major agreement with the global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate, Apparel Group, for 23 stores across three of its popular retail malls, Yas Mall and The Mall at World Trade Centre (The Mall at WTCAD), in Abu Dhabi, and Al Jimi Mall in Al Ain.
Aldar reports revenue of AED 1.76 billion in Q1 2020
Demonstrating market leadership, Aldar launched AED 190 million programme to support community in response to Covid-19 challenges
Aldar Launches New Waterfront Development – Lea
Land plots from AED 990,000 on the northern shores of Yas Island Sales kick off at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 16th-18th April
Aldar properties reports 20% revenue growth in Q1 2019
Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), Abu Dhabi's leading property development, management and investment company, has reported a 20% year-on-year increase in revenue to AED1.76 billion in the first quarter of 2019.
Aldar Investments Sells Al Murjan Tower For AED 289 Million
Aldar Investments monetises mature recurring revenue asset to unlock and recycle capital Further evidence of strength and liquidity in Abu Dhabi real estate market
Aldar to invest AED 2 million in Abu Dhabi’s first social impact bond by authority of social contribution - Ma’an
The Authority of Social Contribution – Ma'an signs an agreement with Aldar to develop Social Impact Bonds projects
Handovers Underway At Aldar’s The Bridges On Reem Island And Yas Acres On Yas Island
Construction of 3 towers completed at The Bridges• Handovers underway in first two precincts of Yas Acres• Significant progress made on other projects throughout Abu Dhabi
Government of Abu Dhabi and Aldar Properties agree to strategic land exchange transaction
The Government of Abu Dhabi and Aldar Properties (Aldar) have agreed an exchange of land assets in a transaction that redistributes developable land resources in line with the parties' strategic priorities.
Aldar Launches Provis To Disrupt Estate Management Solutions In The UAE
Aldar Properties, as part of its vision to deliver desirable destinations, is proud to announce the launch of Provis – a new entity to deliver market leading, innovative estate management solutions to clients across the UAE.
Khalid Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed Launches Aldar’s Saadiyat Grove
H.H Sheikh Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Member of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Office, today launched Saadiyat Grove, an AED 8 billion inclusive community located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's Cultural District on Saadiyat Island and developed by Aldar Properties.
Aldar and UAEU Partnership to Develop Future Leaders
Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") is proud to announce that it has signed a partnership with United Arab Emirates University in which the two organizations will work together to bring industry and academia closer together. The partnership will create a framework to work together, utilizing UAEU's excellence and research, and provide students with access to one of the UAE's leading private sector organizations to provide opportunities for learning, knowledge transfer, and potential employment in the future.
Aldar Launches Collaboration With Adnoc To Extend In-Country Value (Icv) Programme To Anchor New Procurement Sustainability Strategy
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') announced today that it has aligned with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) as its partner to launch its new In Country Values (ICV) programme, to anchor its new procurement sustainability strategy.
Aldar Properties Q3 2019 Revenue And Gross Profit Rise 7% And 14% Respectively, Driven By Solid Performance Across Key Businesses
Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), Abu Dhabi's leading property development, management and investment company, today reported a 14% year-on-year increase in gross profit to AED 662 million in the third quarter of 2019.
Aldar Investments' Landmark Us$500 Million 10-Year Sukuk Attracts Strong Investor Demand
Aldar Investment Properties LLC ("Aldar Investments"), a 100% owned subsidiary of Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), announced today the successful placement of fixed rate US dollar-denominated sukuk with a tenor of 10 years for a nominal amount of US $500 million.
Aldar Launches Alreeman a AED 2 Billion Development In Alshamkha
Open to all nationalities – villa plots from AED 690,000 & commercial plots from AED 4.69m Abu Dhabi - UAE, January 07, 2019: Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') today announced the launch of its newest AED 2 billion development, Alreeman in Alshamkha. With investment zone status, and located in close proximity to the Abu Dhabi International Airport and key arterial highways, the mid-market, mixed-use development offers residential and commercial land plots available for purchase by all nationalities.
DPM in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Digital Authority and Aldar Properties launches customer journey 'Buy a home' at GITEX Technology Week 2019
As part of the Abu Dhabi government strategy to enrich customer experience as a pillar of continuing development, the emirate's Department of Urban Planning and Municipalities (DPM) has successfully launched its initial journey, 'Buy A home' today at the opening of the 39th edition of GITEX Technology Week, the biggest tech show in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia (MENASA), which runs until October 10, 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC).
Notice For Title Deed Registration
Aldar advises all customers who own homes in the developments listed below, that they need to register their title deed with Abu Dhabi Municipality by 30th November to take advantage of a flat registration fee of AED1,000. Effective 1st December 2018, registration fees will be charged at 2% of the purchase price.
ALDAR Awards AED 335 Million Contract for Sustainable Destination Alghadeer
Abu Dhabi - UAE, 12th November 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') today announced appointment of Al Rakha Contracting & General Transport LLC as the main contractor for infrastructure buildings and early works package for the first neighbourhood in the second phase of Alghadeer – a AED 10 billion mega development, situated close to the border of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Aldar Delivers Solid Performance In Q3 2018
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 15 November 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") has announced its financial results for Q3 2018 with an 8% year-on-year increase in revenue to AED 1.5 billion and steady year on year gross profit of AED 581 million reflecting the strength of its core business.
Aldar Properties Announces 15% Growth in H1 2019 Revenue To AED 3.42 Billion
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 8 August 2019: Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), Abu Dhabi's leading property development, management and investment company, today reported a 15% year-on-year increase in revenue to AED 3.42 billion in the first half of 2019.
Aldar Presses Ahead With Work On Recently Awarded AED 5 Billion Projects
Following its appointment by the Government of Abu Dhabi to deliver AED 5 billion worth of landmark projects in the Emirate, Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') announced today further details on the commercial and socio-economic impact that these projects are expected to deliver
Aldar Launches Post-Handover Payment Plans On Prime Developments Across Abu Dhabi
As part of its ongoing commitment to meeting market demands, Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') launched today a new offering that is tailored to help customers buy the homes most suited to them. Post-handover payment plans are now available, for the first time, offering customers a full waiver of registration fees and attractive payment schedules on six premium developments across Abu Dhabi, including Mamsha, Jawaher, Yas Acres, Mayan, Alghadeer, and Reflection.
Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) Lists Aldar Investments $500 million Sukuk
Abu Dhabi, 7 October 2018: Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), the region's leading financial market, together with Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), today rang the market opening bell to celebrate the listing of Aldar Investments' new sukuk, marking the first corporate sukuk ever to be listed on the exchange.
Aldar Launches Rent To Own Scheme At Its Popular West Yas Community
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar'), today announced that it is launching a new rent to own scheme for a limited number of homes in its popular West Yas community overlooking the natural mangroves that surround Yas Island.
Aldar Completes Successful Refinancing with New 7 Year US $500m Sukuk
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 25 September 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), today announces that its 100% owned subsidiary Aldar Investments has successfully issued its debut fixed rate US dollar denominated sukuk, with a tenor of 7 years, raising a total of US$500 million. Aldar Investments is the region's largest diversified real estate investment company, and its highest rated non-government related corporate.
Aldar Marks Entry Into India Through Strategic Partnership With Anarock Group
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar'), today announced that it is launching a new rent to own scheme for a limited number of homes in its popular West Yas community overlooking the natural mangroves that surround Yas Island.
Alreeman II Generates AED 420 Million in Sales On Day One
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') today announced that its latest development Alreeman II, located in the Alshamkha area of Abu Dhabi, has been a major hit with customers as the first phase within the community generates AED 420 million in sales, with over 75% of the land plots sold. In order to cater to the Company's wide customer base across the Emirate, Aldar will hold a special sales event in Al Ain this weekend on Saturday 29 June.
Aldar Creates Region’s Largest Diversified Real Estate Investment Company - Aldar Investments
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 12 September 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar"), Abu Dhabi's leading listed property development, investment and management company, today announces the creation of Aldar Investment Properties LLC ("Aldar Investments"), the region's largest diversified real estate investment company.
Aldar Introduces the Cedars at Yas Acres
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 10 September 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar'), introduces "The Cedars" a newly named community within its flagship golf and waterfront development, Yas Acres. The Cedars will put nature at its heart and is part of Aldar's strategy to create distinct communities within the overall masterplan.
New Public Art for Reem Central Park Commissioned by Aldar and Abu Dhabi Art
Aldar Properties PJSC (Aldar), in partnership with Abu Dhabi Art (under the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi), has commissioned a series of public artworks for the newly opened Reem Central Park as part of its ongoing efforts to enhance Abu Dhabi's urban landscape with public art at its properties across the Emirate.
Aldar Launches Special Offer for Sought-After Homes At Alghadeer
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 29 August 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") is launching a special offer on the purchase of homes at its AED 10 billion, 14,408 home master-planned community, Alghadeer, making it even easier to own a home in this sought-after neighbourhood situated on the border of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Aldar’s Lea Sells Out During Cityscape – Over AED 400 Million In Sales
Aldar Properties PJSC ('Aldar') latest development, Lea located on the northern shores of Yas Island has sold out during Cityscape Abu Dhabi generating over AED 400 million in sales.
Aldar Delivers 20% Increase in Gross Profit for Q2 2018
Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7 August 2018: Aldar Properties PJSC ("the Company") announced its financial results for the first half of 2018, delivering a resilient underlying performance across the business.
Aldar Appoints Marriott International to Operate Yas Island Hotel
Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") is pleased to announce that as part of its active asset management strategy for its AED 20 billion real estate portfolio, it has appointed the world's leading hotel company, Marriott International, to manage one of its most strategically located hotels on Yas Island.
Aldar Officially Opens New Expansion at AED 1 Billion Al Jimi Mall
Sheikh Hazza bin Tahnoun bin Mohammed Al Nahyan attends opening ceremony Aldar now owns more than AED 1 billion of retail assets in Al Ain Store count doubles following GFA expansion
Aldar Investments to Acquire Full Ownership of Etihad Plaza And Etihad Airways Centre in AED 1.2 Billion Deal
Aldar Investment Properties LLC ("Aldar Investments") is pleased to announce that it has agreed to acquire full ownership of Etihad Plaza and Etihad Airways Centre in an AED 1.2 billion transaction with Etihad Airways PJSC ("Etihad"). As part of the deal, Etihad will take 100% ownership of Etihad Airways HQ. The three properties were previously held in three 50/50 joint ventures between Aldar Properties PJSC ("Aldar") and Etihad ("the JV"). The transaction is expected to complete in Q2 2019.